Under this section you will find all the answers to your queries, Inshallah. If there is a question which is not here then you can contact us at Info@knowledge.es.
- How Do Muslims Treat The Elderly?
- How to control the instinct?
- Husband does not express his love?
- Is Contraception permissible?
- Is Fasting in Dhul-Hijjah a Bid`ah?
- Is Whudu taken with “Halaal” nailpolish valid?
- MOST COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT ISLAM
- The Limits of Women’s ‘Awrah
- What is the ruling of distributing one’s wealth during one’s lifetime?
- Why am I always tested?
Question: As-salamu `alaykum. I have been part of the Jami Mosque/Islamic Foundation Jamaat for the past 30 years, with exposureIt is becoming common for some women to wear short and tight clothes which show off their charms and whichQuestion: Assalamu alaykum, What is the ruling of distributing one’s wealth during one’s lifetime? Secondly, If one wants to distribute“Our Lord! Grant that our spouses and our offspring be a comfort to our eyes, and give us the graceQuestion: Is contraception permissible? Answer: In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh.Question: I am married for 22 years. My husband enjoys me hugging and kissing him but he doesn’t like toQuran answers: “Do men think that they will be left alone saying, ’We believe’, and that they will not beQuestion: How Do Muslims Treat The Elderly? Answer: In the Islamic world there are no old people’s homes. The strainQ. I would like to know what is the fatwa regarding the ‘halaal’ nail polish that has become the latest